|January 1st||New Year’s Day|
|February 20th||Presidents’ Day|
|May 29th||Memorial Day|
|July 4th||Independence Day|
|September 4th||Labor Day|
|November 22nd (5pm)||Thanksgiving Eve|
|November 23rd||Thanksgiving Day|
|December 24th||Christmas Eve|
|December 31st||New Year’s Eve|
The mission of the Goshen Public Library and Historical Society is to provide and promote open and equal access to ideas and to the resources and services of the Library in order to meet the informational, educational, and cultural needs of the community. The Library strives to enrich reading and the use of technology for lifelong learning and the enhancement of the individual’s quality of life.
Revised October 10th, 2011
- Patron satisfaction is our first priority.
- We offer equal service to all ages respecting the needs of all of our patrons.
- We provide a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- We are a flexible organization that listens to community concerns, responds quickly and adapts services to meet changing needs.
- We encourage independent thinking by offering resources that represent all viewpoints.
- We protect the privacy of all our patrons and fight against censorship attempts.
- We make sure that every visit to the library is a rewarding experience, so our patrons will continue to make Goshen their library of choice.