The new building will allow us to greatly expand our program offerings
and will include
the following enhancements:
- A dedicated Children’s Library featuring an expanded collection area with plentiful natural light, a toddler play area, children’s computer area, group and individual study tables, as well as a designated Program Room for up to 50 participants.
- A dedicated Teen Space for an expanded collection, as well as computer resources and programs.
- An Historical Society Room with adequate space for collections, displays and an archival repository.
- An Adult Library featuring easy to browse stacks and collections, expanded public access computers and technology resources, and a variety of seating opportunities.
- A Conference Room and three small Tutoring/Quiet Study Rooms for individuals and small groups to reserve.
- A flexible Community Meeting Room for up to 100 People
- Kitchenette for event and program Use
- A Friends of the Goshen Library Book Shop
- An outdoor Reading Plaza
- Sustainable Design Features (including Geothermal Heating and Cooling System, Daylight Harvesting Light Fixture System, etc.)
- Wireless Connectivity throughout the building and grounds
- Located in beautiful Salesian Park
- Ample Parking for more than 60 vehicles, as well as a drop off area and entry plaza for quick and intuitive usage.